A lifelong, former professional athlete & World Long Distance Duathlon Championship USA Team member, Lisa has competed more than 30 years in her adult life,
25-50 events a year; from track to ultramarathon, sprint triathlon to the Long Distance Duathlon Championships for Team USA. She works closely & methodically
with each & every athlete, coaches and parents using nutritional periodization to match the right foods, combinations and competition fuel planning according
to their athlete;s training and game day schedules.
She teaches athletes how to prepare their body, minds and souls whether nutritionally, emotionally, or spiritually to performance success. Lisa assesses
body composition, diet, and performance to create personalized programs which change according to training duration, intensity, and season. Meal by meal,
day by day, month to month, year by year she prepare athletes for their Gold Medal moment whether it is their first 5k run or marathon, high school or
collegiate tennis tournament; T&F, swimming, diving or triathlon championships; gymnastics or rowing meets, boxing, baseball, football, basketball,
soccer, softball, martial arts, equestrian/horse racing, car racing, and sailing.
Lisa's clients have won Olympic Gold, Silver & Bronze Medals, World Championships, Collegiate Records, and Scholarships, junior awards top grades in health,
sport & life. She has also nutritionally coached Hollywood's Award winning actors/actresses who have appeared in Avengers, Gone Girl, Iron Man 3, Book Thief,
13 Hours, The Glades, Hatfield's & McCoy's, soap operas & commercials & young artists at Julliard School in New York City to reach their optimal weight,
physique & performance for their roles.
Client's accomplishments include: Olympic Gold Medalist Tennis Player
• US Olympic/Paralympic Sailing Team Nutritionist Beijing '08-gold/silver/bronze medalists
• '17 Gold Medalist US Figure Skating National Pairs Championships
• US Sailing=Gold, Silver Bronze Medalists
• USAT&F world champion, gold medalist in 4x100
• US Swimming-Gold Medalist
• World Middle Weight Boxing Champion-Jermain Taylor, Michael Oliviera,
• Tae Kwan Do Junior US champions/Pan American Game Competitors
• Jockeys, Wrestlers, MMA-Making Weight!
• Rowers-National Junior Gold Medalists
• Gymnasts-junior champion gymnasts
• World champion Figure Skaters
• Olympic Divers, swimmers
• Champion Ultra marathoners